Short-Term Programs: How to Apply
STEP 1: Learn About the Short-Term Program Experience
STEP 2: Learn About Specific Programs
Please note that you can only apply to one short-term program per application cycle. BOSP's short-term programs change every year so it is important that you take time to familiarize yourself with this year's program offerings prior to submitting an application. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or schedule a meeting if you have additional questions.
- Review the description of each program thoroughly on the Explore Short-Term Programs page.
- Some destinations may require additional health and safety considerations. Some programs are more strenuous and physically demanding than others.
- Subscribe to the BOSP mailing list to learn about upcoming outreach and promotional events.
- Review the Health and Safety page.
- Consider additional costs associated with each program (the cost of airfare, in particular, will vary from one program to another).
- Contact the Faculty Leader for more information about the seminar's academic content and focus.
STEP 3: Apply for a Short-Term Program
Once you determine which program you would like to apply for, review the Application Process thoroughly. Students must adhere to the BOSP Participation Requirements set forth in the BOSP Participation and Assumption of Risk, Release of Claims, Indemnification and Hold Harmless Agreement. Note that priority is given to students who haven't already participated in a BOSP short-term summer program.
Once you have reviewed the above links, go to the Apply page to complete your application prior to the deadline.