How to Apply
Applications for Summer Quarter 2022-23 will open in late December 2022.
STEP 1: Learn About the Short-Term Program Experience
STEP 2: Learn About Specific Programs
Please note that you can only apply to one short-term program per application cycle. Applications for the Summer Quarter 2022-23 Short-Term Programs will open in late December 2022. BOSP's short-term programs change every year, so it is important that you take time to familiarize yourself with this year's program offerings before submitting an application.
- Review the description of each program thoroughly on the Explore Short-Term Programs page.
- Some destinations may require additional health and safety considerations. Some programs are more strenuous and physically demanding than others.
- Subscribe to the BOSP mailing list to learn about upcoming outreach and promotional events.
- Review the Health and Safety page.
- Consider additional costs associated with each program (the cost of airfare, in particular, will vary from one program to another).
- Contact the Faculty Leader for more information about the program's academic content and focus.
- Reach out to email@example.com or schedule a meeting if you have additional questions.
STEP 3: Apply for a Short-Term Program
Once you determine which program you would like to apply for, review the Application Process thoroughly. Students must adhere to the BOSP Participation Requirements set forth in the BOSP Participation and Assumption of Risk, Release of Claims, Indemnification and Hold Harmless Agreement. Note that priority is given to students who haven't already participated in a BOSP short-term summer program.
Once you have reviewed the above links, visit BOSP's Application Portal page to complete your application prior to the deadlines listed below. Programs will only open for a 2nd round of applications if they receive a low number of applications in the 1st round.